Inspiring students to develop a lifelong passion for learning and social responsibility while teaching critical thinking and effective communication skills.
To be the premier provider of an internationally focused education in Latin America.
Expected School-wide Learning Results
CIPLC Strives to Develop Critical Thinkers Who:
- Approach problems with confidence and determination.
- Use a variety of resources to gain information and knowledge.
- Analyze, evaluate, synthesize, and communicate information and knowledge.
- Transfer knowledge and skills to situations outside of the classroom.
- Reflect critically on what they are learning.
- Value the process as well as the product
Effective Communicators Who:
- Can clearly express and interpret ideas through speaking, reading, writing, and listening
- Are proficient in a second language.
- Use technology to enhance communication.
- Appreciate and reflect artistic and creative expression.
- Practice appropriate social skills.
Socially Responsible Citizens Who:
- Have a positive impact on both their local community and the larger global community
- Are self-motivated and self-directed to meet their full potential.
- Act with fairness, sensitivity, and courtesy to others.
- Act with integrity, seek to distinguish between right and wrong, and make responsible choices.
- Cooperate and show respect for themselves, others, for others’ property and for the environment.
- Contribute productively as individuals and as members of groups.
- Take responsibility for their actions.
- Serve others and the community.
- Are caring stewards of the environment.
- Exercise their civic duties.